Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Playlist 12/12/07

This is my last Dark Entries until the week of January 24th. I am leaving for Texas this weekend to spend time with family and in goth clubs. I won't return until January 22nd. I am not be getting email during that time. Everyone have a safe winter break. I would love any suggestions for music for the upcoming year, if you know someone I have been overlooking.

Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel.

Wendy



We're Just Physical - Kloq
Heart of Stone - Junk Circuit
Tragedy For You - Front 242
Scarlet Thing in You - Peter Murphy
Precious - Depeche **
Marilyn my Bitterness - Cruxshadows
Zerox Machine (clubmix by covenant) - Client *
The Plague - Diary of Dreams *
Will the Sun Return - Leatherstrip *
Sorry - Assemblage 23 *
Blutrausch - Tyske Ludder
In Your Room - Depeche Mode **
Headhunter v 1.0 - Front 242
Winterborn - Cruxshadows
Dreamland - Blutengel *
Dirtygrrls Dirtybois - Fader Head
Stripped - Depeche Mode **
Love you to the End - And One
An Vorderster Front - Tyske Ludder
Germaniac (no human contact wm edit) - Die Krupps
Nemesis - VNV Nation *
I am - Covenant
It Doesn't Matter - Depeche Mode **
Dig It - Skinny Puppy
Take Me Now - Vicious Pink
Kooler than Jesus (electric mix) - My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
Behind the Wheel - Depeche Mode **
Raise our Hands - Covenant
50367329 (album mix) - Monolith *
Casing - Dupont
I Ran (hot tracks) - A Flock of Seagulls
The Preacher - Inertia *
Erotik Mut Anten - Tyske Ludder
World in My Eyes - Depeche Mode **
Reign of Wolves - Spetsnaz
Der Scheriff - Daf
Spiegelschoenheit - Proceed
All Day - Ministry
Formula - Chiasm
Rain of Blood - Die Form
Rad - Faun *
Sedated Nation - Leatherstrip *
Wasteland - Mission UK
Reine la Belle - Faith and the Muse
Wreck me - Temple of Tears
Never Let Me Down Again - Depeche Mode **

* new release
** Live recording from the soundboard in Dublin, Ireland during the Touring the Angel tour.

No comments: